SECTION 1 - INFORMATION ON TRANSACTIONS
What do you do with my information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable):
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do I get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collection and use for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with the opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
After activation, if you change your mind, you can revoke your consent to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write an email: Master SRL corso Re Umberto 5bis Turin Piedmont Italy 10121.
SECTION 3 - INFORMATION
Do you disclose my information?
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - ONLINE STORE
Our online store is hosted by Shift4Shop. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell you our products and services.
You can read more about how Shift4Shop uses your personal information here https://www.shift4shop.com/privacy.html
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, the online store transmits your credit card information. The store data is encrypted via the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The purchase transaction data is stored only for the time necessary to complete the purchase transaction. Upon completion, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
You can opt out of targeted advertising:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In particular, remember that some suppliers may be located or have facilities that are located in a jurisdiction other than you or us. Therefore, if you decide to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdictions in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is being processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, your personal information used to complete that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States law, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links in our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - DO NOT TRACK
Our website uses "cookies" as data files that are placed on the user's device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that we do not alter our site's data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact information below.
Furthermore, if you are a resident of Europe, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (for example if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell you products.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we hold about you, register a complaint or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by post at the address Master SRL
[Re: Head of privacy compliance]
corso Re Umberto 5bis Turin Piedmont Italy 10121
General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses https://www.colorsofmaster.com/, accessible via the url: https://www.colorsofmaster.com/ (hereinafter referred to as "Master SRL" ). Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Master SRL Fortunato Latella
Study: Corso Re Umberto 5bis
VAT number: 11270010017
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Master SRL reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Master SRL and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Proceed to payment" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt Master SRL from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Master SRL of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Master SRL will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified. .
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Master SRL will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Master SRL will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Master SRL became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Master SRL markets:
Household / construction products
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.colorsofmaster.com/
Art. 7 - Loyalty program
1. The points collection program called: Progr. Loyalty, Referral and Affiliate. The program takes place in the following ways:
1 € 1 point
2. The regulation is available on our web page.
Art. 8 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Master SRL will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Master SRL will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Debit cards (visa debit, mastercard debit)
Art. 9 - Delivery
1. Master SRL carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Master SRL will make its deliveries both to the address provided by the user and to the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days. from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 10 - Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 11 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 12 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of NON-CUSTOMIZED products (eg colored or made-to-measure product).
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify Master SRL by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Via Aosta 28 Rivoli, 10098 TO Italy
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014. obligatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale in Italy, as indicated on our web page, as well as sent to:
Via Aosta 28 Rivoli, 10098 TO Italy
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Master SRL are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 13 - Data processing
Art. 14 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: 0119572368, and by post to the following address:
Via Aosta 28 Rivoli, 10098 TO Italy
Art. 16 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 09/06/2021.